Accueil international Accueil international

Home > News > International news

Residence permits for students

New: submit your application online

Picto passeport.jpg
You can now apply for a student residence permit online, on the national platform of the Direction Générale des Étrangers en France.

The International Students & Scholars Office (ISSO) of Université Grenoble Alpes continues to help you through this process, by checking your application file before submitting it on the national online platform!

Find all the details on our website
Updated on November 2, 2020

Associés renforcés
Associés simples